Followers

ziddu

Monday, September 29, 2003


muslim oath

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Conference on Islamic Medicine

Kuwait, 1981


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the name of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful

I swear by Allah ....the Great To regard Allah in carrying out my profession. To protect human life in all stages and under all circumstances, doing my utmost to rescue it from death, malady, pain and anxiety. To keep peoples' dignity, cover their privacies and lock up their secrets... To be ,all the way, an instrument of Allah's mercy, extending my medical care to near and far, virtuous and sinner, friend and enemy.... To strive in the pursuit of knowledge and harnessing it for the benefit but not the harm of mankind.... To revere my teachers, teach my juniors and be brother to members of the Medical Profession joined in piety and charity. To live my faith in private and in public, avoiding whatever blemishes me in the eyes of Allah, His Apostle and my fellow Faithful.

And may Allah be the witness to this oath.



My favourite notes.

0 Responses to “ ”

Post a Comment

Networkedblog